Przeczytaj pytania, które mama zadała Patrykowi. Następnie zraportuj pytania używając mowy zależnej i odpowiedniej konstrukcji gramatycznej.
np. Patrick's mum asked him what he had been doing when she had called him for dinner.
1. What were you doing when I called you for dinner?
2. Why were you running around the house earlier?
3. Were you playing video games all afternoon?
4. What were you watching on TV when I came into the room?
5. Were you studying in your room or were you just pretending?
6. What were you and your friends talking about at the park?
7. Were you helping your sister with her homework when I saw you?
8. Were you practicing your guitar when I heard the music?
9. What were you wearing when you went out with your friends?
10. Were you eating snacks in your room instead of having lunch?