Wpisz obok numeru zadania wyraz, który poprawnie uzupełnia obydwa zdania.
Wymagana jest pełna poprawność gramatyczna i ortograficzna wpisywanych wyrazów.
1. After the hip surgery, my granddad needs to use a walking ... for a few days before he manages to walk on his own. I can't decide what colour of the ... would be most suitable for this picture. What do you reckon?
2. Fortunately, only two ... of ten passengers were slightly injured in the crash, but we had to call an ambulance anyway. Nobody wanted to listen when Derek said that Anna was going to be promoted, but in the end it turned ... that he was right.
3. Let's take another ball. This one is ... and can't be played with. Cindy has hurt her ankle, so now she can walk only in ... shoes although she loves high heels.
4. The wind was freezing cold, so Amanda ... the scarf tightly around her neck. Gina ... her mum's birthday present in her favourite red paper and tied it with a ribbon.
5. We usually go on holiday off ... when there are fewer people and so it's quieter. The crowds in its peak are too tiring for us. It's best to eat fruit and vegetables when they are in ... , otherwise they're grown in artificial conditions which may not be very healthy.