Wpisz obok numeru zadania wyraz, który poprawnie uzupełnia obydwa zdania.
Wymagana jest pełna poprawność gramatyczna i ortograficzna wpisywanych wyrazów.
1. I really think you should take this opportunity ? such things happen only ... in a lifetime. Whose is this house? It looks abandoned. ? I have no idea. It ... belonged to the Johnsons, but they left the town years ago.
2. I understand your ... of view and I promise I'll take it into account when making the final decision. There's no ... in discussing it over and over again. It just happened, can we forget about it?
3. Every second page is left ... so that the reader can make notes there. Good idea, don't you think? You can send the form via the Internet or print a ... form out, fill it in, and take it to the nearest office personally.
4. Little Andy was trying to ... the box of cookies on the shelf and knocked over his mom's favourite coffee mug. With so many traffic jams on the way, Sally and Jimmy won't ... the hotel earlier than late evening. They are already exhausted and really hungry.
5. After the recent ... price increase, hardly anyone can afford to go on a two-week holiday abroad. This knife is best to cut vegetables, but it's got a really ... blade, so be careful with it.