Wpisz obok numeru zadania wyraz, który poprawnie uzupełnia obydwa zdania.
Wymagana jest pełna poprawność gramatyczna i ortograficzna wpisywanych wyrazów.
1. The point scored in the last minutes allowed Carmen to clinch the ... of the world champion. The elder son of King Charles III, William, received the ... of Prince of Wales on September 9th 2022.
2. I would give ... for another cup of coffee. I feel like I'm going to fall asleep in a moment. Don't be so pessimistic. I believe that ... is possible and I hope for a happy ending.
3. Although French is not his mother ..., Neil speaks it as fluently as if it were. You're not a child anymore, stop poking your ... at people when they make you angry.
4. Jake, you're wearing the jumper ... out. I can see the label in the back. My boss is very tough and demanding, but I'm sure that deep ... she's empathetic and caring.
5. Be careful when you travel the main street ? there's always ... traffic, so it's quite dangerous. Let me help you with those ... suitcases. They look pretty heavy, I don't want you to carry them by yourself.