Wpisz obok numeru zadania wyraz, który poprawnie uzupełnia obydwa zdania.
Wymagana jest pełna poprawność gramatyczna i ortograficzna wpisywanych wyrazów.
1. We've always got on well with Kelly, but we ... touch when she moved out. I really regret it. Angela felt dizzy and after a few seconds she ... consciousness. We called an ambulance, just in case.
2. My neighbours had a furious ... yesterday evening. I don't know what it was about, but they shouted at each other until late at night. Our team won five games in a ... and now we're a strong candidate to triumph in the World Cup.
3. Lisa isn't sure if she wants to accept the manager position. She asked for some time to think it ... . Let's meet in the evening. We'll discuss the strategy ... dinner, what do you think?
4. David offered to give me a ... home when he learned that my car had broken down. Can we use the stairs? I feel a bit claustrophobic in a ... .
5. Andy keeps boasting ... his son's sports achievements. Every time we meet, he doesn't talk about anything else. We're just ... ready, let's call the taxi.