Wpisz obok numeru zadania wyraz, który poprawnie uzupełnia obydwa zdania.
Wymagana jest pełna poprawność gramatyczna i ortograficzna wpisywanych wyrazów.
1. The students of art school were given the task to paint ... life as their assignment. I'll take ... water, please. I hate all those fizzy drinks.
2. The main equipment needed to play cricket is a flat ..., a ball and wickets. When Lisa went to the attic, a ... suddenly flew over her head. She didn't expect any animals there, so she was scared stiff, you can imagine!
3. Look at this ornate wooden ... . It looks like a mediaeval trunk people used to travel with or hide treasure. Awesome! Adam is feeling pain in his ... . We'd better call an ambulance, it can be a heart attack.
4. My friend Hanna has been ... a successful restaurant for three years now. She had been dreaming of having her own business since she was a child. We're ... out of milk, there's only a glass left. Will you buy it on your way home?
5. There's been a ... in the schedule and the meeting starts at 9 a.m. instead of 10 a.m. Please don't be late. Here's ?50. Keep the ... , please.