Uzupełnij zdania tak aby zachować znaczenie zdania wyjściowego. Użyj wyrazów w niezmienionej formie. Wymagana jest pełna poprawność wpisywanych fragmentów. W każdą lukę możesz wpisać maksymalnie cztery wyrazy.
1. We have new neighbours. They are very nice. WHO We have new neighbours very nice.
2. Mrs Jones is well-known because of the delicious cakes she bakes. FAMOUS Mrs Jones her delicious cakes.
3. Is Victoria fond of painting? KEEN Is Victoria ?
4. Are these your glasses? YOURS Are ?
5. They will send me the draft next week. SENT The draft me next week.
6. The idea was so controversial that we couldn’t accept it. TOO The idea was .
7. Brie used to hate her brother and her brother used to hate her. EACH Brie and her brother used .
8. If you don’t repair the washing machine, I won’t wash your clothes. UNLESS I won’t wash your clothes the washing machine.
9. I said I was sorry that I had been rude. APOLOGIZED I rude .
10. Do you have anything against if I leave now? MIND Do leave now?