Uzupełnij zdania tak aby zachować znaczenie zdania wyjściowego. Użyj wyrazów w niezmienionej formie. Wymagana jest pełna poprawność wpisywanych fragmentów. W każdą lukę możesz wpisać maksymalnie pięć wyrazów.
1. My team is creating a new set of rules. CREATED A new set of rules my team.
2. “I didn’t steal the marble sculpture.”, said the accused man. STOLEN The accused man the marble sculpture.
3. I came so late because I wanted to avoid meeting my ex-boyfriend. SO I came so late my ex-boyfriend.
4. Who has destroyed this building? PULLED Who building ?
5. Liam went to the barber who cut his hair yesterday. HAD Liam yesterday.
6. It looks as if Paula's forgotten about the meeting again. HAVE Paula the meeting again.
7. No one expected Bob to win. SURPRISE Bob’s victory everyone.
8. The amazing presents I received surprised me completely. ABACK I was the amazing presents I received.
9. I didn’t stay longer at the party because it was boring. HAVE If the party hadn’t been boring, I longer.
10. Greg was just going to leave his house when the phone rang. POINT Greg was his house when the phone rang.